2014年4月19日星期六

What I Didn't Know About The New ESO All Stars

What I Didn't Know About The New ESO All Stars

So, there's another new guide on the market - it's called ESO All Stars and it's one of those 3-in-1 guide deals. I'm always a little hesitant to check these things out, because nine times out of ten, you get way more than you'd expect in the deal - just to snag the subscribers in the first place.

In the case of ESO All Stars, that is extremely true - more so than even I expected. What exactly has this guide managed to do to so thoroughly surpass my expectations?

1. Up Front Content Bonanza - From day one when you login to your ESO All Stars account, you'll get a handful of high quality guides that all include information you'd pay three or four times as much for anywhere else.

2. Free Lifetime Updates - If there's anything new added to the game, or any changes or updates, the 3 guys who wrote the guide have promised free lifetime access to the updated guide for ESO All Stars members.

3. It's Affordable! - It's not overpriced, and the information inside is actually valuable - not recycled, repurposed stuff that's outdated and doesn't work anymore. It's plain good value for your money.

So, if you've ever played through Elder Scrolls Online and wondered what exactly you can do at Level 50 and don't have the resources or the talents to do so without a little help, you need to get on over to esoallstars.com and see what it has to offer. I have never been all that impressed with guides like this, but this time, I have to say, I'm blown away. Well worth a shot in my opinion.

Get Instant Access To ESO All Stars Leveling Blueprint


 

没有评论:

发表评论